Is there parking at Hotel Giò?
- Yes, there is. We have a limited number of guest car parking spaces. Parking permits must be booked in advance
and paid for at reception. The price is SEK 200 per day. Ring +46 8 122 00 550 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to book parking. If no parking spaces are available, you will find public parking at Haga Park just two minutes from the hotel.What time do you open for breakfast?
- Weekdays 06.30-09.30 and weekends 07.30-11.00. The buffet costs SEK 175 per person if you are an external guest.
Opening hours gym and sauna:
- 06.30-22.00What time is the check-in / check-out at the hotel?
- Check-in is from 15:00 and check-out is no later than 11:00.Can you bring a dog to Hotel Giò?
- To book a dog-friendly room, contact the hotel directly by telephone on +46 8 122 00 550 or by email at email@example.com. We have a limited number of dog-friendly rooms and an additional fee will be incurred for extra cleaning. Price: SEK 150What is the difference between your hotel rooms?
- At Hotel Giò there are 180 rooms divided into 7 different categories (plus dog rooms). Read more about our different rooms here!Is there wi-fi in the hotel?
- Yes it is. How do I get to Hotel Giò?
- Here you can read more about how to get here!Can I pay in cash at Hotel Giò?
- No, we only take cards.Is the reception open 24/7?
- Yes.Can I buy gift cards at Hotel Giò?
- Yes, you can. Surprise someone you care about and buy a gift card at Hotel Giò! Use it in the restaurant or for accommodation. To order a gift card, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Giftcard" in the subject line.Do you have meeting rooms at the hotel?
- Yes, there are three meeting rooms in the hotel and a big livingroom. Read more about meetings and events here!